In response to the presence of coronavirus COVID-19 in Michigan, we are adjusting course and setting a new date for the fall. Please check back shortly!
Experience brunch from Detroit’s most notable Chefs inspiring young Detroiters to grow as leaders through the power of good food entrepreneurship.
- Attend one of two intimate VIP brunches prepared by special chef duos
- Sample a variety of brunch dishes served by 12 of Detroit’s most notable Chefs and restaurants
- Interact with favorite local food businesses including custom bloody mary bar, gourmet ice pops from the youth-run Detroit Pop Shop, and beyond!
- Shop the Detroit Food Academy store featuring Small Batch Detroit products handcrafted by the DFA’s talented young chefs
- Explore the silent auction offering unique culinary experiences
Date: Sunday, May 31st, 2020
VIP Seated Brunches
Time: 11:00am VIP Seated Brunches with access to General Admission following
Location: Magnet & The Pantry
General Admission Strolling Brunch
Time: 12:00 – 3:00pm
Location: The Power Plant & Core City Park. Formerly the Architectural Salvage Warehouse redesigned by the team behind Takoi and Magnet (Prince Concepts & Undecorated)
Interested in participating in the event as a sponsor? Email email@example.com to learn more about how your support will provide your company with the opportunity to become a part of the guest experience.